Re: Suggestion for ZSH, who do I send it to?

On Dec 17,  7:36am, Micah Waddoups wrote:
}
}    So, I have a few suggestions. Are you open to using GNU libraries in
} ZSH?

As long as they're linked via a loadable module there shouldn't be any
problem.

} My suggestion is to add a few options to the sysread and syswrite
} builtins that come stock with ZSH in the system module:

If this is a change that means these options would not work when a
particular GNU library is not available, then it would be better to
add them a different way so that it's possible to test beforehand
whether they are available.  I don't think the module "features"
mechanism has granularity below the level of a new builtin (i.e., I
don't think you can use features to test for individual options).

In any case, if you have a suggested patch or new module, send it to
this list.