Re: bug in prompt?

On 12/22/2014 12:10 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Dec 21, 10:35pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} Just did a pull & make:

Also I'm completely baffled what this has to do with the prompt.

Only that the first line that garbled seemed to be the printout of
the build number which I have attached to my prompt. It's not the first time I haven't noticed that " . ./file " isn't " ./file ". As Lao Tzu said: "Before you can see, you must look". Pardon.

Too bad there wasn't some way of flagging that error:

"You are trying to source a binary, twit."