Re: Infinite loop on exit

On Sep 10,  3:51pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} To avoid going insane, we only recover at the top level (sanitising the
} chain of checks to optimise this so we could exit earlier would be
} pretty gruesome and gain almost nothing).

There was already a check of exit_pending within a few lines of the place
I added mine in 36470.  Should we do both patches?

} This doesn't do anything special with ^C, but I think that was just down
} to Zle being rather special with interrupts, so if we don't go back into
} it repeatedly the issue doesn't arise.

Agree.