Re: Announce of Zsh Navigation Tools

On 12 September 2015 at 19:50, Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for those Sebastian, I'm playing with them now, several look very
> useful.  One thing, I had to create '/usr/local/share/zsh/site-functions'.
> I wonder if there is a location for the files that is in keeping with my
> directory structure.  A trivial point: in the files, you call them
> 'functions' whereas they are scrips, I believe.  However, I'm tempted to
> convert them to functions anyway.

What was your $fpath? As far I know, $fpath[1] should point to a
site-functions directory.

I the rest of the emails you apparently have an idea of a
autostart-functions directory that would automatically do "autoload
{function}" for each file placed there. It would make installation of
scripts like ZNT easier and I thought about such directory too.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski