Re: edit-command-line problem with emacsclient

Peter Vasil wrote on Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 13:46:26 +0200:
> Commit 35ffe36318955d03fca3df0d34a0997970cfc6a3 introduced the change,
> that when calling edit-command-line, the curser is put to the right offset.

I wrote that.  Sorry for the bug.  I'm a vim user, and I sanity-tested
the emacs case, but I don't actually speak emacs lisp, so I'm not
surprised the patch was complete but not sound.  I see now I forgot to
state in the patch mail that the emacs codepath needed extra review :-/

Cheers,

Daniel
(OT: Perhaps I should add "I don't speak emacs lisp" to https://people.apache.org/~danielsh/bilmiyorum/?)