Re: PATCH: Fix leak during Y shortcircuit glob qualifier

On Sep 23, 11:54pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: Fix leak during Y shortcircuit glob qualifier
}
} The closedir(lock) is the leak I actually did see in usage, I have no
} idea if the other part is needed/harmful though. I'll commit just the
} closedir if nobody has any opinions.

Since scanner() is being called recursively, it's not clear that the
recursive call won't have already done an equivalent restoredir()
in the first two "return" cases -- but I do suspect it's needed in
the case where the closedir(lock) plugs a leak.

Is the current directory munged in the situation where you found a leak?