Re: bug with $PWD in /

On Sep 28,  6:13pm, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
} Subject: Re: bug with $PWD in /
}
} Looking at the sole caller of ispwd(), setupvals(), it sometimes
} initializes $PWD from getenv("HOME").  Is something like this needed,
} then?

What you're asking is: Are we required to accept PWD instead of HOME
when they both refer to the current directory but PWD gets there via
a symlink path?

I think the answer is "no" but I also don't think your patch did what
you intend.  We already ignore both $HOME and $PWD when EMULATE_ZSH
(and the current directory actually is the home directory).