Zed obtains fresh text of function

Hello,
creating simple function tst in */site-functions:

        echo "Hello tst abcd"

doing:
autoload zed
autoload tst
zed -f tst

And then repeating:
zed -f tst<Enter><Ctrl-C>

after each update of the tst file/function – will result in zed

Not sure if this is expected, however I face an obvious situation – I
update autoloaded function and run it, and it is the disk version that
is being run, not the one from first load – i.e. Zsh constantly
reloads the function. It's hard to report that as it's bunch of full
size functions (zntools). I report the similar zed behavior as it can
have the same source of problem. Tested on 5.0.2 and on current head
(64061e5).

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski