Slowdown around 5.0.5-dev-0

Hello,
I was testing my scripts and saw that on 5.0.2 having 89k-elements
long is much faster than on 5.1.1-dev-0. I ran git bisect and found
the commit:

2014-01-18 23f98c3 32285: restart the fheap search in freeheap if the
current fheap arena is about to be discarded; fixes crash

I documented the behavior on video:
https://youtu.be/Crfoh05eWKQ

On good commit, the list works fast, with full possible speed, while
on bad commit moving one row up or down takes 1 second or more.

--- more details ---

The good commit can also slow down but always digs itself out of the
"crisis". The bad commit is always slow, and never digs out.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski