Re: Bug: bracketed-paste-magic + ztcp causes wrong pasted contents for CJK payloads

On Oct 28,  9:35am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Bug: bracketed-paste-magic + ztcp causes wrong pasted content
}
} Or you could interpret it as a reason for warncreateglobal.  Does that
} go off correctly if you set it?  If not, we might want to try to get it
} to, even if we take the setitparam()s out.

Of course when run from the command prompt $REPLY is *correctly* being
set as a global, so there shouldn't be a warning.

However:

burner% zmodload zsh/net/tcp
burner% setopt warncreateglobal
burner% print $+REPLY
0
burner% () { ztcp localhost 12345 }
burner% print ${(t)REPLY}
integer
burner%

So no warning, no.  setiparam() is coming in at too low a level.