Re: bracketed-paste-magic hangs when a non-ASCII character is pasted

Dear Vincent,

I've ever encountered the same problem. Building my own Zsh against the
latest git commit makes everything works. Also, as per zsh-workers 37159
[1], Zsh 5.2 is coming soon, so you may want to wait for the next version.

Best Regards,

Yen Chi Hsuan

[1] http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2015/msg03073.html