Re: PATCH: global assignment with intervening private parameter

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:37:51 -0800
> The other four hunks are me getting paranoid about private somehow
> being called again while we're in the middle of a typeset, e.g.,
> something akin to
>
>     private everything=$(private -p)
>
> although I'm not sure that specific example would cause a problem.

No, the top-level builtin isn't called until the substitution is
completely finished.  I think you'd need something pretty seriously
asynchronous --- which I hope the now sophisticated signal queuing would
prevent...

pws