Unreferenced node 'Completion System Variables'

Without the attached patch I get the following error on 'make install.info':

tzsh.texi:25324: warning: unreferenced node `Completion System Variables'
tzsh.texi:19532: node `Completion System' lacks menu item for `Completion System Variables' despite being its Up target
Makefile:494: recipe for target 'install.info' failed
make[1]: *** [install.info] Error 1

I don't think I have commit privileges since we moved to git, so if this looks OK, please apply it.

Thanks,
  Vin