zsh Issue - "!~ " character is not pasted into shell, insted I get "~/.ssh/config"

Hi all,

I'm using zsh 4.3.17 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)" version
and when I was developing some small awk codes, I tried to paste
them to the terminal, but when I used the operator "!~ " I realised
that, when pasting, zsh translated it to "~/.ssh/config". Quite annoying
thing though don't know if may be is resolved in newer zhs versions.

This is the output of pasting "!~" many times:
 !~!~!~

This is the output of pasting "!~ " (note the last space) many times:
 ~/.ssh/config ~/.ssh/config ~/.ssh/config

Many thanks,
Xavi