Re: zsh-5.2-test-3

On 12/10/2016 07:44 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
Well, there you go.  Stop running "make check" while superuser.

Yabut there's a few other things that are very specific that they won't run as superuser, so you know you needn't worry about them as the messages are careful to explain. Shouldn't this one be similar? As for me, I'm always super user, I got sick of typing sudo 500 times a day ;-) They say we're not supposta, but it's my computer and I'll bust it if I wanta. Which I do, and there's always a lesson to learned from it.

Just to  be kosher:

    $ su ray
    $ make check

47 successful test scripts, 0 failures, 1 skipped
make[1]: Leaving directory '/aMisc/Zsh-new/zsh-5.2-test-3/Test'
ray@HP-w5--8-Debian1:/aMisc/Zsh-new/zsh-5.2-test-3$

... I'll remember that for next time, thanks Bart. Dunno, maybe there could be a warning about that before the rest of the test runs?