Re: caching mechanism and Re: PATCH Completion for _yum

"Jun T." wrote:

> If _cache_invalid returns 0, then _retrieve_cache should return 1
> (we can't retrieve from an invalid cache, unless another zsh has

_cache_invalid returning 0 implies that the cache has been deemed stale
not that it is invalid. So _retrieve_cache will happily use it and
return 0.

This also bears out in practice: _yum was never updating its cache.

"invalid" is a poor choice of name for it - so another reason why I
wouldn't mind getting rid of it.

Oliver