Re: [^ax-y] doesn't work but [^x-ya] does

On Mar 2, 11:53am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Here's the brute force approach --- it passes all tests, but I bet
} there's more fall out to come, and it's all over the place, so I'm not
} sure if there might be a better way.

Maybe the better way is a macro along the lines of those in ztype.h?
Perhaps idash(X) ?   Doesn't change the number of places in the code
that have to be touched, but perhaps cleaner.