Re: mikachu/badarrays (Re: Valgrind testing, ideas)

On Jun 1,  6:31pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
} Subject: Re: mikachu/badarrays (Re: Valgrind testing, ideas)
}
} I've got slightly demotivated after Mikachu said the code doesn't
} work, but you say you have merged this and it works?

I said it mostly passes tests.  There's still something screwy about
its interaction with the newer optimizations to re-use array storage
when growing/shrinking an array, which for purposes of the tests is
invoked whenever the $match array is changed by the pattern code; so
all the tests that require $match are failing.