Return value from execstring(), or construct Options for a builtin?

Hello
I'm finishing the unification of db/* modules, to make them use ztie / zuntie. I call backend function via:

backend_cmd = "zrtie"; // (or "zgtie")
execstring(backend_cmd, 1, 0, "ztie");

The problem is execstring() is void return type. Does it store retval somewhere?

I can also call builtin, have builtintab correctly searched, proper HashNode is obtained. But not sure how to fill Options argument. I have no options to pass:

bin_zrtie(char *nam, char **args, Options ops, UNUSED(int func));

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
psprint /at/ zdharma.org