Re: When RPROMPT != RPS1

On Jun 23, 10:07pm, Daniel Tameling wrote:
}
} Maybe something along the lines of what I included below (which seems to
} solve the problem on my system). However, this breaks the bart theme as
} it has a mode of operation where one can set the right prompt before
} activating the theme.

Not just the right prompt, but the PS1 prompt as well.

The reason there is "prompt -p" is so you can see what a prompt will look
like without changing whatever you have already or needing to cycle the
themes yourself.

The better thing to do, I think, is either to add "prompt_default_setup"
or expand "prompt_off_setup" so that there's an explicit command to put
things back the way they were.  Currently "prompt off" restores only the
PS1 and PS2 settings.