Appreciate your reply

Hi zsh.sourceforge.net Team,
Hope you are doing well.
Just want to steal a quick minute of yours to give you a noble idea on what best can be done to enhance your online business and make money out of it. Your efforts in building website is quite appreciable. However, there is a need to make your website more visible i.e, better position than your competitors. Some of the best ways to get it done are:
. Focus on the spammed backlinks and get it removed
. Fix the development errors as it affects indexing and crawling the most
. Try to rank for all possible potential, business relevant keywords
. Writing professional blogs, articles and press release
. Enhancing the SEO score to an optimum level
. Increasing the traffic rate
. Making social media accounts more active
It is highly necessary that the promotional activities should be white hat and manual in nature. We have a team of experts who are into this field since long and are experienced in working on all the points mentioned above. We would be glad to provide you an expert analyzed WEBSITE AUDIT REPORT which points towards the strength and weaknesses of your website along with the strategies to fix it.
Kindly write back so that we can schedule a call/chat for further discussion on this.
Sincerely,
John Denny
SEO Developer
Ph: (219) 369-4976