Any chances "autoload -w digest.zwc" can be faster?

Hello
I extract functions from .plugin.zsh files, then compile them as digest: zcompile -Uz lexicon.zwc functions/*

Checked that this line:

autoload -w ~/.zplugin/lexicon.zwc

takes 0.12 ms – less than a millisecond. But overall time of "zsh -i -c exit" doesn't change – is 250 ms.

The function extraction is pretty cool, (z) flag guarantees correct extraction. So I can do autoload of functions for lazy authors, not using autoload, defining functions in the sourced file (plugin.zsh).

This is cool but performance gain is expected from this. Any chances loading functions from digest can be optimized?
--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
psprint /at/ zdharma.org