Re: BUG-SUGGEST: Check aliases before showing corrections

On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 10:14:14 +0000
Arav K <arav1025@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a oh-my-zsh '...' alias and correction is on. When I type in '...'
> it asks me to correct when it should check for a matching alias and accept
> that first.

I'm not sure what's going on with oh-my-zsh (you're in the wrong place
for that aspect, though the right place for builtin aliasing), but the
shell does indeed check for aliases with normal spelling correction, as
I've verified both in the code and by trying it.

pws