Re: PATCH: [key]=value syntax, work in progress

On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:44:30 -0700
> (How DO you assign "all file names containing
> an equal sign following a leading digit" to an array in bash/ksh,
> anyway?)

By the way, I don't know about bash/ksh, but in zsh you can quote the =
--- while it never expands at that point it's still a token and quoting
it suppresses the special behaviour.  Feel free to produce a manual
patch if you want (rather than looking at the manual, deciding what
needs to change, then expecting me to do it, which is deprecated
behaviour...)

pws