Re: Crash when completion script call itself.

On Sep 29,  4:36pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Crash when completion script call itself.
}
} On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 08:22:16 -0700
} Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > So reducing this value might make it more likely
} > that people will encounter the "depth exceeded" error.
}
} I think what's actually happened is we're saving and restoring rather
} more stuff.

These are not mutually exclusive conditions.

Note that we already switched from stack to zsh-heap for VARARR() as
the default, back in July 2014.