Re: GH:zsh-users/zsh-completions.

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Peter Stephenson

> It's easy to have additional repositories at Sourceforge --- the
> question is whether they can be set up conveniently for the desired
> model, which I don't know.

An additional thing that occurs to me as I run "make" is that the
ZSH_PATCHLEVEL variable is derived from the latest git commit hash,
which currently at least includes changes to functions and completions
etc.  Perhaps the subtree approach suggested by GI would resolve that.