First Page on Google

Hello,

I hope you are well.
I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website. The thing is, it was on Page 2 of Google!
I had a look at some of the other businesses who are currently ranked on Page 1 and I truly believe you have a better website and a better brand.
The stats show that only 4% of people go to page 2...In other words this no man's land.
Long story short, I have created a Website Report which addresses all of the technical and web errors on your website that is stopping you from ranking on PAGE-1.

I am happy to send you this website report.

All I want is the chance to talk to you and discuss THE WEBSITE REPORT in greater detail and see if there is a good fit for us to work together.
What do you think?

Looking forward to chatting

Regards,
Melissa
Senior SEO Advisor

DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement and a promotional email strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2007. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this` mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with" Remove" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.