[BUG] Mailing List Archive Broken

Hi!

The zsh mailing list archive page

  http://www.zsh.org/mla/

contains two links to searchable and daily updated versions of the
archives for zsh-users and zsh-workers

  http://www.zsh.org/cgi-bin/mla/wilma/users
  http://www.zsh.org/cgi-bin/mla/wilma/workers

which lead to a page reading

  Internal Server Error

  unable to complete your request.

  Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you
  performed just before this error.

  More information about this error may be available in the server
  error log.

This occurs with different browsers, with/without JavaScript, and also
for other people visiting these links.

Although the error messages request reporting this to
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, my experience with reporting stuff to
webmaster@... addresses is that nothing ever comes of it, therefore, I
am reporting it to this mailing list first. If you think it should
really be reported to the primenet address, let me know, and I'll do
so.

Zeshy