Make your website visible at Google 1st page.

*Dear Sir/Madam,***

**

*Good Morning.*

  I’m the marketing manager of a successful digital marketing, web design & development company having an experience of 15years, providing service to achieve individual goal. I observed that your website Zsh.Sourceforge.Net is not ranking good in Google Search Engine which might be a reason why you are not getting enough visitors who might turn to be your potential customers/clients.

If given us an opportunity we can give you more feedback about the scope of improvement for your website, which , if implemented/integrated will improve your website to optimum level, resulting more traffic inflow  and certainly more business, which you can see the improve in performance within the first three months after enrolling with us.

If you are interested in my proposal, feel free to let us know your views, so that we can move forward with the promotion campaign.

Looking forward for your positive reply.

*Best Regards,
Sam Alexander
Digital Marketing Manager (JP)*

PS: I am not spamming. I have studied your website, prepared an audit report and believe I can help with your business promotion.If you are not interested to receive any future emails from us then click Unsubscribe.