Re: PATCH: fg and bg tests

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:28:32 -0700
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 2:09 AM, Peter Stephenson
> >
> > This improves matters in this case by using output from the zpty
>
> This fails on MacOS:

>0
>?
>?
>7
>stuff1

The ed commands aren't very sophisticated and it's apparently writing
the right thing --- and indeed the 7 is expected but seems to have gone
missing here.

I'm unlikely to find a simpler command that does direct user
interaction and I'm not going to be doing remote debugging.  I could
simply ignore the ed output after 0 and rely on the final write ---
which is really the point of doing that.

pws