Pruning developers' list

Just looked at the zsh developers in the Sourceforge project, and there
a number of active users, which is great, but there are also a number of
people I haven't heard of in these parts for a number of years.  Rather
than let them hang on for all eternity I'll probably just remove them.
This is the only warning --- if they're not reading this list any more
then they shouldn't be there --- but I'll leave it a couple of weeks.

Please let me know if you are still around and still wish to continue,
or have reasons to suspect someone is still around and still interested.

There's no intention to remove anyone for any reason other than
defunctness.

This is probably a quite conservative list, actually.  I think there are
a number of others (if any of those with admin access, who should know
who they are, think there are others that can go let me know).
Adding people back is an easy job anyway.

     Chmouel Boudjnah (chmou)
     Motoi WASHIDA (wm3)
     Felix Rosencrantz (f_rosencrantz)
     Adam Spiers (adamspiers)