Re: [BUG?] Git completion "command not found"

On 2018-08-17 at 12:20 +0200, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
> Hello,
> running HEAD zsh, from some time, I get e.g. on git add in<TAB>:
>
> __git_zsh_bash_func:9: command not found: __git_aliased_command
>
> The same on git diff --cac<TAB>.

That logic comes from the zsh completion provided by the Git project.

If you're running current zsh (and HEAD certainly qualifies) then I
recommend against enabling that completion and stick to the stuff
supplied by zsh.

My dotfiles repo git commit log shows that I experimented with using
the git-project-maintained zsh completion and removed it because
`git -C <tab>` would yield `alias.-C` errors.  I don't think I chased it
further, I just made sure to stick to the zsh project's completion for
git.  Aside from anything else, it's easier to debug without jumping
through bash completion shim layers.

-Phil