Re: PATCH: Rimmerworld pipeline race

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 9:46 AM, Peter Stephenson

>> Here's a more sophisticated fix, though I'll take votes on which to use
>> for now.
>
> (Don't all shout at once.)

Timezone difference and mornings are $REALJOB busy for me, so I
couldn't answer right away.

> Actually, I can't see a good reason why I shouldn't simply commit this.  It's much
> the neatest way of keeping the states aligned.  I'll do that.

I was going to ask whether this replaces or adds to the previous
patch, but either way, yes, do this.

Is there a point to replacing &dummy with &gleader in the call to
read_loop(), other than to save declaring "int dummy"?  It doesn't
appear that read_loop() puts returns anything useful via &gleader.