Re: 5.6.1

Peter Stephenson wrote on Mon, 10 Sep 2018 18:38 +0100:
> I've copied the files I found in zsh-dev to www.zsh.org/pub.
>
> I can't find your announcement --- you may only have sent it to
> Samsung ---

Correct.

> but I'm not sure I need to send it do I?

> Is the zsh-announce list as well as being moderated (all mail from
> anyone needs approval) limited in terms of posters?

Well, my first post to that list didn't get approved, so my announcement
of 5.6.1 _will_ require manual approval regardless of how the list is
set up.

I have now sent the announcement now to zsh-announce@ with a bcc to you
personally at this address.

Do you have read access to the ezmlm home directory?  The mailing list
configuration (including moderation settings and moderators identities) is
stored there.

Cheers,

Daniel