Re: created zsh.wikia.com and epub format of zsh v.5.6.1 manual

Oh I just didn't know that. Thanks for your information.

Does anyone know better place than wikia.com?

I checked the status of zshwiki.org domain by whois and found Mr. Bruno
Bonfils owns and I can't do nothing but create alternative if I want wiki
for zsh(and I want wiki for zsh).

- Otakadelic