Re: PATCH: true colour support

On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 at 16:48, Sebastian Gniazdowski
<sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 at 15:56, Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Is something basic like a widget that just does the following working:
> >   region_highlight=( "P4 6 bg=#7fa8c5" )
> >
> > Oliver
>
> Ah, I didn't use fg=/bg=, it's probably the cause.

Yes, this was the cause, so the support now works. I've compared a
F-Sy-H theme in 256-color and TrueColor, it might be a bad choice
because it's an example of a VERY successful CIELab conversion, but
still, I was able to eliminate sea-colors:

https://asciinema.org/a/MdxxsoYr1uxYao5IRRvrXJpl5

Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI
IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/chat.freenode.net:+6697/#zplugin