Re: Re: Terminal theme tool – a workaround for lack of 24-bit color in Zsh?

On 16 Nov, Jun T wrote:
> Is it OK to replace all floats by doubles?

It should be.   Thanks.
Either this or putting f at the end of all the literals to force them to
be float should be fine.

I was initially unsure whether I'd need to be keeping a cache of
struct cielabs. For 256 triples, float over double would be a
memory saving.  In practice it was quick enough not to warrant a
cache. On most modern hardware, there's little to no performance
difference between float and double. It may make a difference on
the sort of old hardware where it actually matters like something that
only does soft-float. My one remaining device in that category died
recently.

Oliver