Acumatica Users List

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Acumatica Users
List.

Every contact will include: Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name,
Verified Email, Job Title, Complete Mailing Address, LinkedIn Profile, Phone
Number, FAX Number, Total Employees, SIC Code, and Industry details.

If you are interested in acquiring it, let me know your target audience (Job
titles/product users/ Geography), and I will get back to you with counts and
pricing details for your review.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Regards

Cecilia Davis

Manager- Demand Generation

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"