Do You Need Better Website Design ?

Hello *zsh.sourceforge.net <http://zsh.sourceforge.net>* Team

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to disclose some facts about your website. I hope you won’t
mind spending only2-3 minutes to have a look at the following lines:

AS we know your website is the reflection of your business, so if you are
interested we want to re- *“Design and Develop your Website”* with
Latest newly added features that might benefit the overall usability and
user experience which usually leads to better sales!

As there are millions of websites for the same business, we would like to
help you on creating your existence over search engines by developing* "SEO
friendly websites."*

*Problems with your original site:*

*1.* You can’t control your site or change content.

*2.* Search engines can’t find you.

*3.* Improve your organic traffic and sales.

*4.* Secure your website from Google's latest updates.

*5. *Target your relevant market to increase business.

*6.* Your site has out-dated technology.

*7. *Out-dated look.

*8.* The website is having on-page and on-site issues.

*9.*  Slow load times.

*10. *We will give you 1st page ranking on major search engine i.e. Google.

We would also use to develop mobile *Responsive sites,* which would be
compatible for all the devices as like Smart phones, iPhones, tablets etc.

Along with the web design service, we also provide other IT services as
like *Software Development**, **App Development* and *Digital
marketing**.* Kindly
let us know your requirements and we will provide you the best proposal
ASAP.

Waiting for your positive reply!

After getting your confirmations our senior technical person named Glean
Richard will discuss with you.

*Kind Regards,*

Jan Mills *l **Development Consultant *