Re: ZSH vcs_info are not updated if alias is used

Hello Roman,

I looked into your solutions and found the brute force the easiest for me
<https://github.com/lony/dotFiles/blob/master/ansible/roles/dotfiles/src/bash_zsh/.zsh_oh-my-zsh/themes/lony.zsh-theme>
.

As match I liked your solution I do not like to install additional software.
Do you know if there will be any "merge" into vcs_info from your
enhancements?

Kind regards and thanks again,
Goetz