Feature request: ZSH_XTRACEFD variable

Similar to Bash (BASH_XTRACEFD), I would like to be able to change the file descriptor to which the XTRACE output is sent.

It would allow me to build a Zsh script that computes code coverage through a unit testing tool like ZUnit (inspired by Bats, for Bash).

Indeed ZUnit captures stdout and stderr, therefore I cannot use the XTRACE output to compute code coverage because it's mixed up with stderr and so captured by ZUnit.

Regards,
Timothée Mazzucotelli