Re: PATCH: several bug fixes in countprompt

On Wed, 2019-06-19 at 16:44 +0200, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
> To summarize, my patch doesn't seem to break anything, fixes bug #1,
> fixes bug #2 everywhere where it makes sense, and fixes bug #3 where
> it's feasible.

Thanks, let's commit it and see what happens.  It sounds like most
people weren't particularly sensitive to the problem anyway so
presumably the potential fall out for most users is in any case quite
small.  But I've just used lots of words like "sounds like",
"particularly", "presumably" and "potential".

pws