Re: Crash on small (2x2) window sizes

Hi Bart -- I first noticed the problem on 5.7.1 actually. If you switch to
Ubuntu 19.10 in my repro Dockerfile then you can try that version. The
problem still exists. Interestingly, it seems like you have to type 4
characters before it crashes on 5.7.1 as opposed to 2 characters in 5.5.1.

Here's the output from my repro script:

```
ZSH version:  zsh 5.7.1 (x86_64-ubuntu-linux-gnu)

asdf
free(): invalid next size (fast)
```