Re: Logo

Hey all,

Got some initial design ideas in and wanted to share the progress. Before
moving forward I would love to get some input from you all.

https://cl.ly/0e2cdb6af228

Apologies if anyone got multiple messages. The other 2 messages
bounced *"**fatal:
Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 80000 bytes (#5.2.3)"* which is
why I added a link to the graphic instead.

Regards,

Justin Dorfman
@jdorfman <http://www.twitter.com/jdorfman>