Funky list-colors

zstyle ':completion::complete:*' list-colors 'fi=mXXX \e['

Zsh doesn't seem to correctly handle cases when “color” causes something
to being printed on the screen:
- because completion menu computes widths without colors, it completely
  loses its grid structure;
- because highlighted items in the menu (tab, tab, tab...) no longer get
  prefixed with colors from `list-colors`, they are becoming shorter,
  causing additional visual glitches.

I'm not completely sure if it's a bug or I am trying to do something
illegal with `list-colors`/`LS_COLORS`.

--
zsugabubus