Re: Setting/Querying cache-policy (was: Re: sudo autocompletion)

On 11 Feb 2020, at 04:28, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Speaking of the cache-policy style, why do the following places use
> ":completion:*:*:$service:*" in the «zstyle -s» call?  Shouldn't that
> use ${curcontext}?

The former method seems right-ish for *setting* the styles (as right as you
can really be, at least?), but not for retrieving them. Probably just someone
copying and pasting without thinking about the implications? I'm sure that was
the case for the ones on there that i wrote, anyway

Will fix later

dana