Re: Feature request: ZSH_XTRACEFD variable

> On 03 May 2020 at 22:06 Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When LC_ALL is unset, the patch calls setlocale() for all known locale
> categories (LC_*), not only for the ones that changed, like langsetfn()
> and lcsetfn() do.  Is this a problem?  (I guess there was a reason
> langsetfn() and lcsetfn() weren't implemented to begin with via the
> if/else/for combination you just wrote.)

I don't think it should be a problem as it's just restoring the current
values (unless there's some other bug we're not seeing.  It didn't seem
to me worthwhile tracking the individual variables when the calls to
restore the complete state appear straightforward compared with the overall
function exit procedure --- but feel free to disagree if you know more about
that than I do as I'm basically just treating it as a black box.

pws