Re: local_traps doesn't restore traps set from functions

> On 07 May 2020 at 22:21 Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roman Perepelitsa wrote on Wed, 06 May 2020 15:31 +0200:
> > It appears that local_traps doesn't restore traps that were originally
> > set from functions.
>
> Precisely.
>
> The following patch fixes it:

OK, so the point here is that in this case the trap we're fiddling with
is not going out of scope, nor having something else restored over it,
it just happens to have been created inside a function.  At this
point, that fact becomes irrelevant, so we simply massage the information
to make it behave as if it had been created at the current (new) function
depth.

That seems fine --- my only comment would be it would probably be sensible
to insert some edited version of the previous paragraph as I for one
am almost certain to wonder what's going on if I encounter this code
in the future.

cheers
pws