Re: [Bug] Unexpected bug suspension

Please CC me; I am not subscribed to the mailing list. (Again, because I
have no idea how to filter what I receive effectively. Regexes?)

Another is to put your reply below an edited-down excerpt of the
> conversation instead of at the top of everything that's been written
> before.  I know that takes an annoying extra few seconds.

One reason I haven't done that is that I don't know how the mailing list
software is connecting these emails to construct a thread, and I did not
want to break any assumptions it did on the text.