Re: [BUG] zsystem:34: flock: invalid timeout value: '0'

Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote on Thu, 25 Jun 2020 19:49 +0200:
> Hi
> I think that something happened to zsystem / flock, as the following
> returns the above error under Cygwin:
>
> $ zsystem flock -t 0 -f FD -e /home/SG/.zsh_nr1
> zsystem:34: flock: invalid timeout value: '0'
>
> Timeout of value 0 is an acceptable one - it means no waiting for the lock,
> just try-to-lock and exit.

You've neglected to identify the environment it works in, the
environment number it doesn't work in, and the reason you didn't do
a bisect as courtesy prescribes.

In this case, system.c gets so few commits that a bisect is almost
a formality.  The bug is likely to have been introduced by workers/45708.

I recommend that you test the behaviour with and without that commit
and reported the results.

I further recommend that, if you have time, you also prepare a patch,
or at least an expected-to-fail regression test (using the 'f' flag
after the exit code).